Tuesday, March 15, 2005

How I got here??

Well.... to start of... I am Ganeshram V (fondly called GRAM and host of other names..). Got inspired from one of my dear friends Arun R Panicker (finally in the last 2 years). Thought this is a good idea as it would help to put down my thoughts ( as the name suggets) and recall things when i want to.

Also gives me a good opportunity to recollect what I felt and what others would feel in similar situations. Well I am doing this for the first time and hope to continue for long.

I am sure most people who know me would be surprised to see me doing this but there is always a beginning.

Hope people who read my "THOUGHTS" would enjoy them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arun R said...

Would love to go thro them... provided u post them continously...... ;)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Venkat said...

hi da its me venkat....nice to know you have started blogging...

you promise that u would pen your thoughts regularly, in return i promise to visit you blog everyday...

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home