Sunday, July 03, 2005

3 Days!!!

Hi!
Nothing much happened over the past 3 days that I add seperate posts so I decided to post a single one today.

On friday I met my delivery manager and updated him what I had been reading. I also asked him as to when the next proposal was expected. He toled me that it would be there only after Monday. In the mean tim ehe asked me to help out on an ongoing porposal. Wow my first assignment!!

I had to help the team in finding some screen shots in SAP-HR for ESS/MSS (Employee self service / Manager Self Service). At first I didn't know where to find it as I had no clue of the HR module. So I first searched for some documentation and understood that it was not present on the R/3 system but on the Enterprise Portal. I idnot have access to the EP (Login and password) so had to wait for my teammate to come. She (Suparna Jha) finally arrived and she had the login id and password. We set about trying to get the screen shots. We were able to get a few screen shots for MSS but later the integration between R3 and EP was not happening propoerly. So we were not able to get any more screen shots. We informed the team about this and the time for submission was already up. So my first assignment was only partly successful.

On Saturday I went to Family Mart to purchase clother for my Dad, Mom, Nephew and Niece. Did the entire purchase for Rs. 2200/-. Not a bad deal I suppose. Rest of the day I just hung around not knowing what to do.

Sunday arrived and the only good thing was that I was able to get up late. I went to Big Bazaar and got some socks for myself (had only 3 pairs earlier). I am also planning to buy a apair of shoes (Nike), but lets see if not this month then next month. Now I am planning as to how to spend this months salary. Dividing money for investments, savings, expense etc. Lets see how it goes.

Finally the one liner...

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home