Monday, April 24, 2006

Singalong!!!

I got a link from one of my friends saying “Have you ever seen Annavaru in an English song”. I clicked on the link and was stunned!! Many others also gave the same reactions. We all have become true fans of the great man after this.

Here are the details of the song!!!

Movie : Operation Diamond Rocket
Lyric : Chi UdayaShankar – this guy needs a special mention!!!
Music : GK Venkatesh
Voice : RajKumar

Here is how it starts ticking..


if you come today it's too early
if you come tomorrow it's too late
you pick the time tick tick tick tick tick tick, darling!!!

if you say morning no no it's not good
if you say evening no no it's too bad
if you say noon no no it's not the time
what did you say nothing oh it's all right
you pick the time tick tick tick tick tick tick, darling!!!

million times beating my heart
million dreams haunt my heart
million memories squeez my heart
million desires stinging my heart
you pick the time tick tick tick tick tick tick, darling!!!



I immediately forwarded it to my friends and they were all flabbergasted by the creativity, skill and screen presence of the great man. Not to forget the lyrics. Especially the way he says Daaaarlingng!!! Absolutely great!!


I think you all should have a look at it. The song has become so addictive that I and a couple of my friends keep humming the words in office. Forget office, yesterday we were stuck at a particular signal at Jaynagar 4th Block and we were humming this song all the time. Tick Tick Tick Tick!!! Its truly addictive.

So you all pick your time to read and view the song. Tick tick tick!!!

For all those who want to have a look at the video, here is the link:
You pick the time to listen..


Like I always say, please remember
1. No offence meant against any person/party/state.
2. The facts in the post could be wrong. So Kindly adjust Maadi!!
3. This is the first english song in Kannada movies, so kindly applaud the effort.

Daarling!!! Tick Tick Tick!!!

Signing off Daarling!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Arun R said...

I haven't laughed so much in the past few year!!!

Just too gud.. and as u mentioned, a special applause for the lyricist!!!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home