Saturday, July 09, 2005

My First Saturday at Work

Today is the fist time I have had to work on a Saturday (apart from during training where I did come to office on a Saturday) after joining Infosys. Well, it was expected because the proposal needs to be ready by Monday so that we can courier it and lots of work had to be done.

I cam by vehicle today to office as my sister had to go for a training session and it was in a nearby area. So I dropped her and came to office by 10.30am and did work up to 12:30. After that I watched TV in Chalapathy’s room up to 2:30pm. I saw the New Zealand All Blacks thrash Sir Clive Woodward managed British and Irish Lions and then came back and continued with my work.

The post lunch session was mainly proof reading. So, had to pay detailed attention to the sentences and if they were correctly used etc. Finished it by 4pm when I decided to write this post. Will wait for the clock to strike 5pm and then leave to pick up my sister and go back home.

In between all this I signed up at formula1.com so as to watch the Grand Prix live (not video obviously). They give much better statistics than espnstar.com. I also had time to read Arun’s Blog and even I wished that ‘Bullshit Bingo’ was known to us during our TAPMI days. Well classes would have been very entertaining.

Hmmmm….. Can we make our meeting more interesting?

3 Comments:

Blogger Arun R said...

Finally.....

One post without my favourite "!!!"..

8:49 AM  
Blogger Arun R said...

May b its got something to do with Mech Engineers......

Check out the titles of Dinky's Blogs.... u'll know why !!! ;)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Rex Tom C Vadakel said...

Da Gram, I hope u get to work on Sundays also....then we can an additional post on it...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home